Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OH DEER!!!

This is why you should always be prepared.



I once again got to the end of the day and was looking for a picture.  I went to the gas station to get something to drink.  As I was leaving with my soda (coke or pop, depending on what part of the country you are from.)  I thought I would drive around to see if there was anything interesting to photograph.

I drove behind the station and thought. "Wow, they have goats."
No, they were deer.  I was able to take about 13 pictures before they ran off.

This isn't the greatest picture.  And I have to confess that I took this on the Auto setting.  But I didn't know how long I would have and wanted the smallest margin of error.

I have to say that taking pictures on auto that turned out worse than my manual ones means that maybe I'm learning what I'm doing. 

Til tomorrow.  Bye all.

No comments:

Post a Comment