Saturday, August 14, 2010

KISS THEM GOODBYE

SATURDAY, AUGUST 14, 2010

He (Elisha)...ran after Elijah and said, "Please let me kiss my father and my mother, then I will follow you."
1 Kings 19:20



Last night at the Lighthouse Ladies Conference Prophetess Tracy Quintana spoke about the mantle that was given to Elisha from Elijah. 

This picture is a reminder that the past makes us who we are but sometimes we have to let some things go before we can step into who God wants us to be.  I am ready to move into the future that God has for me.  I love the past and how strong I have become because of it, but I will have to kiss goodbye any part that holds me back.   

Lord,
Help me to let go of anything that is preventing me from stepping into the purpose, will and destiny that You have for me.  And thank you for my grandmother and Godly parents that formed and shaped me into the woman I am today. 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment