Saturday, August 14, 2010

One nation UNDER GOD...

FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010


I love this image of the flag in front of our courthouse.



As I was getting our van licensed yesterday I looked across the street to the courthouse and thought what a beautiful building it was and I had found my picture for the day.

I tried to get this shot of the flag in front of the steps but the wind had it tangled around the pole and then had stopped blowing so my shots were just not the way I envisioned.  I gave up and went to find something different.

As I was shooting I heard a jangling noise behind me and looked to see the flag standing straight out.  I quickly went back across the street and was able to get this shot.  I love it.

I have been feeling more patriotic lately since my husband began the Missouri Sherriff's Academy and soon he will be helping to uphold the laws that are brought forth in the halls of courthouses such as these all across our great country.


I pledge allegience to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands.  One nation, UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment