Saturday, August 14, 2010

PRAISE!!!!!!!

THURSDAY, AUGUST 12, 2010


We have flags at church that are used for praise!



Thursday night we started a three day Women's Conference at Lighthouse Ministry Center.  When I got there I realized that the day had gone by and I had not taken a picture.  The plan was to find something to shoot when I got home.  But as I was listening to Prophetess Tracy Quintana I noticed our praise flags and how beautiful they looked all lined up in the rack.  So when the service was over I took some pictures of them.  I honestly couldn't decide on my favorite so I combined the top two into one picture.

It was great that I did because at service the next night not one of these flags were left in the stand.  We had them out and were declaring some warfare with our prophetic praise and dancing as we waved them before the Lord.  It was a great service and I was very blessed.  My picture on Saturday will have more to do with that service on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment