Sunday, August 8, 2010

MORNING BLISS

I love a cup of coffee in the mornings.



I am normally not a morning person but a cup of coffee always helps.

In the winter I can barely drag myself out of bed but in the summer I love to get up early and sit outside.  It's so nice before the heat kicks in and everyone gets up and starts stirring.  It's a chance to relax and start the day with a peaceful moment instead of a bang.

This also works well since I am going to concentrate this week on taking pictures during the golden hours.  One hour after sunrise and one hour before sunset.  I am trying to learn to use light correctly and do it all with the manual settings on my camera.  This means no help from anything that is preset. 

For example:  the above picture was the only one out of twenty-three that was acceptable.  I have a long ways to go with this photography thing.  But since this is only day 3 of 365, I guess I have a long time to get there.

See you tomorrow.  And hopefully I will have two good pictures to choose from.  That will mean I am twice as good tomorrow as I was today.  What more can you ask for, other than perfection?

No comments:

Post a Comment