Monday, August 9, 2010

SCHOOL DAYS

I love new school supplies.  They are just so full of endless potential.



We started our school year today so I thought that a picture of pencils was exactly right. 

I am so excited about this new year and ready to take the kids education to the next level. 

How am I doing as their teacher?  I know that I have my downfalls but the goal is to pick the worst one and fix it.  Then I will be ready to fix the next, and the next, and so on.  I should be an excellant teacher and exactly what they need about the time they graduate.

Honestly, homeschooling is only done by the grace of God and I would not be able to do it if I was not SURE of my calling to do so. 

That's right, I said calling.  If you are doing it because it is a decision and not something you have prayed over and know that this is what God has set for you to do I wish you luck.  There are those who can successfully teach that way but I am not one of them.  God is the reason I do this and the comfort I cling to when my day falls apart and it seems nothing was done right. 

It is those days of chaos that would make me change my mind if this were only a decision and not a calling.

I CAN (AND WILL) DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST,  WHO STRENGTHENS ME (DAILY AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN).

Thank you, Jesus, for giving me strength to walk the path you have set before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment